Sustainable development approach Saget La Perrière
Control of good wine-growing practices by adopting eco-friendly treatments. Sustainable use of phytosanitary inputs.
• Promotes local recruitment and employment.
• Partnership with the support center for disabled workers.
Establishment of an eco-friendly purchasing policy : selection and evaluation of suppliers and service providers.
Packaging optimization to reduce environmental impact :
- Promote the use of 100% recycled cardboards.
- Imprim'Vert (eco-friendly) certified printer.
• Control of resources : Limit the consumption of water and electricity.
• Reduction of our carbon footprint.
Management of the discharged water (wine effluents and rinse water), domestic and rain water.
Management of all waste : optimization of waste treatment and recovery.
Creation of a wine tourism department. Promoting the heritage.